- 17 Jan 2022 - 28 Mar 2022
- 7:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Freedom in Christ 2022
The Freedom In Christ Course is a 10–session course; it is designed to help every Christian become a fruitful disciple and make their life count. It has been an effective resource for Christians of all backgrounds, from those who have been believers for many years to those who are brand-new followers of Jesus.
Some of the areas covered in the course include:
– How we became brand-new from the inside out once we became Christians
– Why we can go boldly into God’s presence any time we like without fear
– How nothing we do can make God love us any more or any less
– How to resolve the effects of even the deepest issues from the past
– How to deal with repeating patterns of sin
– Understanding what God’s purpose for your life is (it may not be what you think!)
The course does not focus on how to behave but on how to believe. After all, Christ has already set us free (Galatians 5:1) and given us everything we need (2 Peter 1:3). It’s just that sometime it doesn’t feel like it!
This course will help you to grasp the amazing truth of your identity in Christ, teach you to uncover and resist the enemy’s deception and help you to move on. It’s not a “quick fix”. But it is likely to revolutionise your Christian life.
Our next Freedom in Christ Course takes place every Monday, 17th January – 28th March 2022 – you are invited!
Register your place on the course