Joint Prayer and Fasting – 170719
by oasis admin
Theme for July Prayer & Fasting – RESTORATION
Main Scriptures: Joel 2:25 (NKJV) “I will restore to you the years”
Topic: Prayers for God’s Total Restoration
Key Scriptures: Joel 2:23-25; Isaiah 58:12; Job 8:6 (NIV)
1. Pray for the favour of God’s overflow upon your life.
2. Pray in Jesus name, to retrieve back all your possessions from the enemy’s camp.
3. Command God’s total restoration of all things you have lost in over the years in Jesus name.
PRACTICAL STEPS FOR FASTING
1. Reduce your food intake – demonstrate self control and power over the flesh
2. Increase your water intake prior to and during the set time for fasting
3. Eat moderately during the daily breaks of fasting at the end of each day
4. Focus entirely on God (constant communication read the Word & confess the Word)
5. Develop an intimate relationship with God and deal with hurts immediately
6. Be strong and spiritually-minded throughout the fast
7. Don’t be pious – appear healthy and presentable.
Join us as we come together for
Congregational prayers from 7:00 pm each night.
Health and Safety: If you are on medication, consult your doctor. Pregnant or nursing mothers, Beware!
January 10, 2020
January 04, 2020
January 02, 2020