Joint Prayer and Fasting – 180719
by oasis admin
Theme for July Prayer & Fasting – RESTORATION
Main Scriptures: Joel 2:25 (NKJV) “I will restore to you the years”
Topic: Prayers to Overcome all the Challenges of the Church
Key Scriptures: Deut. 30:3 , Matthew 16:18 ; Ephesians 6:12
1. Pray to dismantle every evil attack or obstacle hindering TBC’s entire progress and spiritual growth.
2. Pray for the LORD to bless TBC spiritually, physically, and financially.
3. Pray for every vision and project of the church to be successfully accomplished.
PRACTICAL STEPS FOR FASTING
1. Reduce your food intake – demonstrate self control and power over the flesh
2. Increase your water intake prior to and during the set time for fasting
3. Eat moderately during the daily breaks of fasting at the end of each day
4. Focus entirely on God (constant communication read the Word & confess the Word)
5. Develop an intimate relationship with God and deal with hurts immediately
6. Be strong and spiritually-minded throughout the fast
7. Don’t be pious – appear healthy and presentable.
Join us as we come together for
Congregational prayers from 7:00 pm each night.
Health and Safety: If you are on medication, consult your doctor. Pregnant or nursing mothers, Beware!
March 23, 2021
October 08, 2020
October 05, 2020