Joint Prayer and Fasting – 190719
by oasis admin
Theme for July Prayer & Fasting – RESTORATION
Main Scriptures: Joel 2:25 (NKJV) “I will restore to you the years”
Friday., 19th July
Topic: Praying for God’s Restoration of Divine Health
Jeremiah 30:17; Jeremiah 33:6; Matthew 8:17;
3 John 2; Gal. 3:13
1. Pray and declare every sickness and diseases illegal; command it to leave your body because of the finished work of Christ at Calvary.
2. Pray by faith and command total divine health upon your body.
Rebuke every generational curse and destroy all evil altars in your parents’ household.
PRACTICAL STEPS FOR FASTING
1. Reduce your food intake – demonstrate self control and power over the flesh
2. Increase your water intake prior to and during the set time for fasting
3. Eat moderately during the daily breaks of fasting at the end of each day
4. Focus entirely on God (constant communication read the Word & confess the Word)
5. Develop an intimate relationship with God and deal with hurts immediately
6. Be strong and spiritually-minded throughout the fast
7. Don’t be pious – appear healthy and presentable.
Join us as we come together for
Congregational prayers from 7:00 pm each night.
Health and Safety: If you are on medication, consult your doctor. Pregnant or nursing mothers, Beware!
July 02, 2023
April 23, 2022
April 01, 2022