Joint Prayer and Fasting – 210719
by oasis admin
Theme for July Prayer & Fasting – RESTORATION
Main Scriptures: Joel 2:25 (NKJV) “I will restore to you the years”
Sunday 21st July.
Topic: Spiritual Warfare
– Binding the Strong man
Key Scriptures: Isaiah 14:12-15; Matthew 12:29;
Mark 3:27 ;Ephesians 6:12
.1. Rebuke the devil in the name of the Lord Jesus and resist his attacks in all areas of your life.
2. Pray against Satan’s power, purposes and strategies upon your life and family.
3. Pray to put on God’s adequate armour and destroy all the wiles and schemes of the devil.
PRACTICAL STEPS FOR FASTING
1. Reduce your food intake – demonstrate self control and power over the flesh
2. Increase your water intake prior to and during the set time for fasting
3. Eat moderately during the daily breaks of fasting at the end of each day
4. Focus entirely on God (constant communication read the Word & confess the Word)
5. Develop an intimate relationship with God and deal with hurts immediately
6. Be strong and spiritually-minded throughout the fast
7. Don’t be pious – appear healthy and presentable.
Join us as we come together for
Congregational prayers from 7:00 pm each night.
Health and Safety: If you are on medication, consult your doctor. Pregnant or nursing mothers, Beware!
October 08, 2020
October 05, 2020
August 27, 2020