Joint Prayer and Fasting – 24 July
by oasis admin
Topic: God’s Power for financial success.
JESUS is LORD over our family finances. He overcame the curse of poverty.
Galatians 3:13-14.; Genesis 13:2; 2 Cor. 8:9; Haggai 2:8; Hebrews 6:10.
1. Pray for God to transform every poverty into riches and lack into abundance..
2. Pray for the spirit of generous giving to come back to the church.
3. Pray for the release of God’s financial increase over the entire TBC congregation;
Theme for July Prayer & Fasting – RESTORATION
Main Scriptures: Joel 2:25 (NKJV) “I will restore to you the years”
PRACTICAL STEPS FOR FASTING
1. Reduce your food intake – demonstrate self control and power over the flesh
2. Increase your water intake prior to and during the set time for fasting
3. Eat moderately during the daily breaks of fasting at the end of each day
4. Focus entirely on God (constant communication read the Word & confess the Word)
5. Develop an intimate relationship with God and deal with hurts immediately
6. Be strong and spiritually-minded throughout the fast
7. Don’t be pious – appear healthy and presentable.
Join us as we come together for Congregational prayers from 7:00 pm each night.
Health and Safety:
If you are on medication, consult your doctor. Pregnant or nursing mothers, Beware!
August 27, 2020
August 26, 2020
August 24, 2020