Joint Prayer and Fasting – 26 July
by oasis admin
PASSION FOR SOULS AND MISSIONS
Psalm 85:6 ;Acts 1:8;Matthew 28:19
1-Pray for God to fill His people with a passion to see people saved.
2- Pray for God to give His people a passion for missions and starting churches
3- Pray that God will call thousands into ministry, missions and Christian service.
Theme for July Prayer & Fasting – RESTORATION
Main Scriptures: Joel 2:25 (NKJV) “I will restore to you the years”
PRACTICAL STEPS FOR FASTING
1. Reduce your food intake – demonstrate self control and power over the flesh
2. Increase your water intake prior to and during the set time for fasting
3. Eat moderately during the daily breaks of fasting at the end of each day
4. Focus entirely on God (constant communication read the Word & confess the Word)
5. Develop an intimate relationship with God and deal with hurts immediately
6. Be strong and spiritually-minded throughout the fast
7. Don’t be pious – appear healthy and presentable.
Join us as we come together for Congregational prayers from 7:00 pm each night.
Health and Safety:
If you are on medication, consult your doctor. Pregnant or nursing mothers, Beware!
October 08, 2020
October 05, 2020
August 27, 2020