Joint Prayer and Fasting – 27 July
by oasis admin
UNITY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST/AND THE FELLOWSHIP
Key Scripture Psalm 85:6
Ephesians 6:14-20; 2 Corin. 7:10;John 13:35.
1-Pray for healing among members and the various departments, asking God to bond us together as one unit for the promotion of his Kingdom.
2. Pray that God will pour out His Spirit afresh on us like a mighty purifying flood and wind.
Theme for July Prayer & Fasting – RESTORATION
Main Scriptures: Joel 2:25 (NKJV) “I will restore to you the years”
PRACTICAL STEPS FOR FASTING
1. Reduce your food intake – demonstrate self control and power over the flesh
2. Increase your water intake prior to and during the set time for fasting
3. Eat moderately during the daily breaks of fasting at the end of each day
4. Focus entirely on God (constant communication read the Word & confess the Word)
5. Develop an intimate relationship with God and deal with hurts immediately
6. Be strong and spiritually-minded throughout the fast
7. Don’t be pious – appear healthy and presentable.
Join us as we come together for Congregational prayers from 7:00 pm each night.
Health and Safety:
If you are on medication, consult your doctor. Pregnant or nursing mothers, Beware!
October 20, 2019
October 04, 2019
September 10, 2019