Joint Prayer and Fasting- 28 July
by oasis admin
Thanksgiving and Worship
We are to be thankful in all circumstances(1 Thess. 5:18).
We are giving thanks to God for all our answered prayers.
Key Scriptures: Genesis 50:20; Exodus 33:19; Psalm 56:3-4; Ps. 103: 1-5; Romans 1:21; 1 Peter 5:6-7;
1. Pray to give thanks to God for the bad times and the good times.
2. Pray and thank God for his victory and success over all our unseen battles He has fought for Us in advance.
Theme for July Prayer & Fasting – RESTORATION
Main Scriptures: Joel 2:25 (NKJV) “I will restore to you the years”
PRACTICAL STEPS FOR FASTING
1. Reduce your food intake – demonstrate self control and power over the flesh
2. Increase your water intake prior to and during the set time for fasting
3. Eat moderately during the daily breaks of fasting at the end of each day
4. Focus entirely on God (constant communication read the Word & confess the Word)
5. Develop an intimate relationship with God and deal with hurts immediately
6. Be strong and spiritually-minded throughout the fast
7. Don’t be pious – appear healthy and presentable.
Join us as we come together for Congregational prayers from 7:00 pm each night.
Health and Safety:
If you are on medication, consult your doctor. Pregnant or nursing mothers, Beware!
May 14, 2020
April 08, 2020
April 03, 2020