Joint Prayer & Fasting – 22 July
by oasis admin
Topic: Prayers for all round Fruitfulness
Key Scriptures: Jeremiah 33:3; Gen 35:11. Mark 4:19, Isa 32:15, Jer. 23:3,
Gen. 48:4, Ps 92:12-14, Exodus 1:7, Colossians 1:10.
1. Pray and ask the Father to pour his spirit upon us and makes us fruitful exceedingly.
2. Pray and ask God to bless his church with his rich resources..
3. Pray asking God to uproot all barrenness and fruitless effort in our life.
Theme for July Prayer & Fasting – RESTORATION
Main Scriptures: Joel 2:25 (NKJV) “I will restore to you the years”
PRACTICAL STEPS FOR FASTING
1. Reduce your food intake – demonstrate self control and power over the flesh
2. Increase your water intake prior to and during the set time for fasting
3. Eat moderately during the daily breaks of fasting at the end of each day
4. Focus entirely on God (constant communication read the Word & confess the Word)
5. Develop an intimate relationship with God and deal with hurts immediately
6. Be strong and spiritually-minded throughout the fast
7. Don’t be pious – appear healthy and presentable.
Join us as we come together for Congregational prayers from 7:00 pm each night.
Health and Safety:
If you are on medication, consult your doctor. Pregnant or nursing mothers, Beware!
October 20, 2019
October 04, 2019
September 10, 2019