IMPACT is a vibrant, dynamic and relevant ministry for young adults aged 18-35 years old. You may be in education, employment, training or currently exploring your career options. Whatever stage you are at in life IMPACT is for you!
IMPACT - equipping the leaders of tomorrow
Who are IMPACT?
IMPACT’s vision is to see every young adult in Trinity Baptist Church actively serving the purpose of God in the kingdom and in the world. We believe that it is possible for young people to be disciples of Christ as well as have successful lives in their careers and relationships. Therefore our aim is to inspire, equip and mobilise millennials to become leaders and active partners with God in His mission.
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” Matthew 6:33
As a ministry we commit ourselves to love God above all else, and to seek the expansion of His Kingdom by demonstrating His love to the world as witnesses and servants of the Lord Jesus Christ. In doing so, all the things that the world chase after will be given to us by God i.e. joy, peace and prosperity to name a few.
What we offer?
- Career and leadership development.
- Outreach and mentoring especially for those studying away from home.
- Opportunities to get involved in social action, missions and community engagement .
- Help young adults to find their identity in Jesus Christ and grow in their relationship with Him.
- Assist young adults to make Jesus Christ pre-eminent in every area of their lives, including their careers
- Help young adults to discover, respond to and fulfill God’s purpose for their lives.
- Equip and empower young adults to live successful lives through the transforming power of God’s Word.
- Encourage young adults to discover their spiritual gifts and serve in their God-directed roles in church life.
- Mentor and build strong spiritual, social and professional networks.
- Support young adults in their academic and professional development.
We achieve all of this through a range of activities:
- Weekly bible study
- Let’s chat Friday – an open forum to discuss contemporary issues in light of scripture. Past topics include: dating, relationships, finance, secularism and the church.
- IMPACT service – a service held on the last Sunday of every month that caters to young adults.
- CV workshops
- Professional networking within the church
- Leadership seminars
- Spiritual retreats
- Fundraising events
To find out more about the IMPACT ministry contact the church office on 02087667732 or follow us on Instagram: ImpactTbc