TBC Oasis House Notice Board
by oasis admin
(last updated 04-12-2017)
LEADERS ON DUTY THIS WEEK : CROYDON: Elder Dr Bernard Davis / Deacon Yusif | WEST NORWOOD: Elder Sam Narh / Pastor Eben
JUNIOR VOLUNTEER POLICE CADETS
Oasis House Croydon will host our local Junior Volunteer Police Cadets – this has been running for one year in West Thornton and it has been extremely successful.
– Days & Times: Every Tuesday. 4pm to 5.30pm
– Facility: Sports hall
– Ages: 10 to 12 year olds
– Activities: During the sessions the children will learn drill, complete policing lessons and take part in sport sessions.
There will also be extra meetings where they assist the local policing team out in the community and go away on camps.
They have 20 existing cadets, who are staffed by 2 people. They are keen for more children to join this exciting opportunity.
PRIVATE EVENT THIS SATURDAY AT OASIS HOUSE CROYDON
Date: Saturday 9th December 2017
Purpose: Beauty Pageant
Time: 3:30pm-6pm – set up; 6pm-11:30pm
Event Rooms/areas hired: Sports Hall
PLEASE NOTE: During times when there is a private event at Oasis House Croydon, Heads of Departments, members and staff are not allowed to use the rooms which are being hired during the specific times mentioned above
Join Pastor Michael Tindan on Sunday morning 8am-9am in the Oasis House church auditorium.
We continue to receive prayer requests. If you have any prayer requests, please send them through and let me know if you would like your name included in the email or not, we understand that some people want to protect their privacy.
(PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE PRAYER REQUESTS ARE NOT ALL FROM TBC MEMBERS BUT FROM OUR CHURCH FAMILY ALL OVER THE WORLD)
PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED*
Please add the following prayer requests to your prayer points this week:-
1. Let us pray for Oasis House Croydon & TBC West Norwood.
2. Let us pray for our youth
3. Please pray for all our Pastors.
4. Please pray for all those celebrating birthdays this weekend.
5. Please pray for all TBC departments at both Oasis House Croydon and TBC West Norwood.
6. Please pray for all those who are ill or sick.
7. Please pray for the local community at Oasis House Croydon and West Norwood and the evangelism team.
8. Please continue to pray for all the families and people who have been affected by the recent weather in the UK
9. Please pray for the police services in the UK
10. Pray for all the schools in Lambeth and Croydon
11. Let us pray for our local community and anyone who is suffering a bereavement.
12. Let us pray for Jacob* that he may accept Jesus Christ as his Lord & Saviour and change his life for the better
13. Please continue to pray earnestly for Alison* that God will bestow wisdom and discernment on her in all areas of her life.
14. Please pray for Kane* that he gets into his secondary school choices.
15. Please pray for Angela* who is starting a business and wants it to be a great success.
16. Please pray for Martha* who is facing great struggles at her workplace
17. Please pray for Paul who professes to be a lonely Christian who is not having much luck meeting a Godly woman. He is a carpenter and 60years old and says that he is suffering in silence.
18. Please pray for Christians suffering persecution in other countries.
19. Please pray against the selling of human slaves in Libya.
Check us out at www.tbcoasishouse.com. It is interactive and user friendly.
It gives information on all events, services and activities. Your comments are also welcome.
LOST & FOUND AT RECEPTION
We have a lost & found box at Oasis House reception desk. If you have lost anything during service or on a visit to Croydon, please
go to the lost & found at reception and see if it is there.
Please note that all unclaimed items in the Lost & Found box will be given to charity after 3 months.
Below are social media details. Please Call 020 3638 6861 to book!
Website: joshhairandbeauty.com | Instagram:Joshhairandbeauty
| Facebook: Josh Hair and Beauty | Twitter: JoshHair_Beauty
CHURCH AFFILIATED EVENTS
If there are any church affiliated events, such as weddings, funerals etc… Please do not hesitate to email this information to me, so that it can be included in this weekly email. Please note that the information will only be included during the week of the event.
May 14, 2020
April 08, 2020
April 03, 2020